Thank you for your interest in the Integris Secured Credit Fund. The private placement memorandum and subscription agreement documents may be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icons below.
1. 10% per annum, non-compounded, payable no less frequently than quarterly. First payments commencing with the period ending on September 30, 2022.
2. 24-Months or less term. May be prepaid at the Manager’s discretion. (If prepayment occurs within 9 months of the Offering Termination date, Investors are entitled to payment as if the note was repaid 9 months after the Offering Termination date.)
3. The loans are secured by a collateral package consisting of a pledge of interests in certain promote distributions associated with two real estate ventures.
- If you are a natural person and you are claiming to be an Accredited Investor on the basis of having a net worth of at least $1,000,000, you will be required to provide documentary evidence of your assets dated within three months of the date of your Purchase Agreement, including without limitation: (i) bank statements; (ii) brokerage statements and other statements of securities holdings; (iii) certificates of deposit; (iv) tax assessments of real property; and (v) independent third party appraisals of assets. You will also be required to either: (a) provide a copy of a consumer or credit report dated within three months prior to the date of your Purchase Agreement from a nationwide consumer reporting agency such as Equifax, Experian or TransUnion (a “Credit Report”); or (b) consent to the Trust’s procurement of your Credit Report. You will also be required to represent that you have no other material liabilities other than those appearing on your Credit Report.
- If you are a natural person and you are claiming to be an Accredited Investor on the basis of having individual income in excess of $200,000, or joint income with you or your spouse or spousal equivalent in excess of $300,000, in each of the two most recent years and a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year, you will be required to provide all Internal Revenue Service forms you have received or completed with respect to your taxable income for the most recent two full calendar years, including without limitation, Forms W-2, 1099, 1040 and Schedule K-1 of Form 1065.
Visit the SEC website for more information on what is an accredited investor.