Compare and review our current commercial real estate-related investment opportunities. We provide immediate, direct investment opportunities that seek to create and increase wealth by transforming underutilized, undervalued or mismanaged real estate into more attractive and valuable assets. For more than 30 years, as an affiliate of Shopoff Realty Investments, this strategy has helped our family of companies realize untapped appreciation and profitability for investors.**
Integris Secured Credit Fund II
The fund offers a limited liability interest, with the capital raised used to make loans to affiliated entities. The loans are secured by a collateral package consisting of a pledge of interests in certain promote distributions associated with two real estate ventures.
- Earn 12% annual interest rate (payable quarterly)1
- 24-month term2
Integris DLV OZ Fund
Opportunity Zone Fund
The fund will raise capital to help fund the development of Dream Las Vegas, Hotel and Casino.
- Located in a qualified opportunity zone
- Significant tax-advantages may be realized4
Dallas Industrial Portfolio Fund
The fund offers an opportunity to invest in a portfolio of five, 100% leased shallow-bay industrial properties, totaling 712,497 square feet in Dallas, Texas.
- Rents below market
- Value-add potential via unutilized land
- Premier infill location
Integris Secured Credit Fund – Closed
The fund offered a limited liability interest, with the capital raised used to make loans to affiliated entities. The loans were secured by a collateral package consisting of a pledge of interests in certain promote distributions associated with two real estate ventures.
- Fully Subscribed September 30, 2022
*Architectural rendering for illustrative purposes only and shows a holding of an Integris Fund. Final design subject to change.
**There is no assurance that these goals and strategy will be achieved or meet investment objectives in whole or in part. 1992-present as Asset Recovery Fund, Eastbridge Partners and Shopoff Realty Investments (formerly known as The Shopoff Group). William Shopoff is the Founder and Principal of all these entities. Performance has varied in this time frame with certain offerings having generated losses that are detailed in the track record. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
1. 12% per annum, non-compounded, payable no less frequently than quarterly. First payments commencing with the period ending on March 31, 2023.
2. 24-month term from end of initial offering period February 28, 2023. The maturity date is February 28, 2025, with an option to extend one-year by mutual consent. May be prepaid at the Manager’s discretion. (If prepayment occurs within 9 months of the Offering Termination date, Investors are entitled to payment as if the note was repaid 9 months after the Offering Termination date.)
3. The loans made by the Fund are secured by a pledge of certain promote distributions from, and limited liability company interests in, two separate affiliated real estate ventures, as described in the Memorandum. The estimated value is internally created by management based on assumptions they believe are correct. Please refer to the Private Placement Memorandum for details of the net present value calculation.
4. The potential tax benefits related to this Fund are the federal income tax aspects, and state, local or other tax implications may vary.