Property is a holding of the fund.
Integris Dallas Industrial acquired a portfolio of five, shallow-bay industrial properties, totaling 712,497 square feet in Dallas, Texas. The properties are 100% leased, at rents averaging 35% below market,(1) and all located in infill locations within submarkets of Dallas. The business plan contemplates increasing rents to market rate through future lease renewals and capturing additional upside via the 11.2 acres of excess land via truck parking, development, or selling of land parcels.
VIEW OFFERING MATERIALS
Up to $12 million*
Approximately five years*
Anticipated to begin year two*
Conservative underwriting assumptions and attractive acquisition basis for a quality industrial portfolio where rents are ~35% below market.(1)
Dallas-Fort Worth is one of the largest industrial markets in the country with over one billion square feet of industrial space.
The properties are located in top-tier established submarkets and benefit from proximity to significant demand drivers and major transport arteries.
Dallas-Fort Worth shallow bay buildings are 96.2% occupied today, versus 93.2% for bulk buildings.
Ability to monetize excess 11.2 acres of land via truck parking, development, or selling off land parcels.
1. JLL East Dallas Infill Portfolio Offering Memorandum Fall 2022.
*Fund details subject to change.
Key Risk Factors
Investors should be aware that the interests are speculative and involve a high degree of risk. Investors should carefully read the entire Private Placement Memorandum, including Potential Conflicts of Interest, to learn more about the risks associated with this offering prior to making an investment in the interests. Investors should be able to bear a complete loss of their investment. Each prospective investor should consider carefully, among other risks, the following risks, and should consult with his or her own legal, tax, and financial advisors with respect thereto prior to investing in the Interests.
- The Partnership is a recently formed entity with a limited operating history and no assurance of success.
- The Interests are not registered with the SEC or any state securities commission, and a failure by the Partnership to comply with the applicable securities law exemptions pursuant to which the Interests will be offered could have a material adverse effect on the Partnership.
- The Interests may not be suitable for certain investors.
- An investment in the Interests may not be a diversified investment.
- The arrangements with Shopoff Securities, Inc. were not negotiated at arm’s length.
- The Interests will be an illiquid investment and no trading market for Interests exists or will ever develop.
- The General Partner has only a nominal net worth.
- Projections are speculative and are based upon a number of assumptions.
- Real estate-related investments, including joint ventures, co-investments and real estate-related securities, involve substantial risks. There are substantial risks associated with owning, financing, operating and leasing real estate, and value-added real estate investments may involve additional risk.
- Economic, market and regulatory changes that impact the real estate market generally may decrease the value of a Fund’s investments and weaken operating results.
NO OFFER OR SOLICITATION: Past performance and/or forward looking statements are not an assurance of future results. The material herein does not constitute an offer to sell nor is it a solicitation of an offer to purchase any security. Offers will only be made through a private placement memorandum to accredited investors and where permitted by law. Investments in the firm’s limited partnership offerings involve a high degree of risk, including the possible complete loss of your investment, and they are illiquid with an uncertain liquidity date. Prospective investors should carefully review the “Risk Factors” section of any private placement memorandum. Investors should perform their own investigations before considering any investment and consult with their own legal and tax advisors. Securities offered through Shopoff Securities Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.