We are a company developed from determination, integrity and vision. We provide immediate, direct investment opportunities with a strategy that seeks to create and increase wealth by transforming underutilized, undervalued or mismanaged real estate into more attractive and valuable assets. For 30 years, this strategy has helped our family of companies realize untapped appreciation and profitability for investors.**
The Integris Real Estate Investments team pursues the highest and best use for all our property investments, seeking to maximize value by focusing on the entitlement of land, the repositioning of commercial assets, and the development of commercial and residential assets, where we believe we can best control/affect the outcome. View our available offerings.
Compare and review our current commercial real estate-related investment opportunities. We provide immediate, direct investment opportunities that seeks to create and increase wealth by transforming underutilized, undervalued or mismanaged real estate into more attractive and valuable assets. For nearly 30 years, this strategy has helped our family of companies realize untapped appreciation and profitability for investors.
How the Investment Process Works
2. CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Upon verification, complete your investment profile.
3. REVIEW INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
As a verified investor, you now have in-depth access to each investment offering.
Complete your transaction online.
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Architectural rendering for illustrative purposes only and shows a holding of an Integris Fund. Final design subject to change.
**There is no assurance that these goals and strategy will be achieved or meet investment objectives in whole or in part. 1992-present as Asset Recovery Fund, Eastbridge Partners and Shopoff Realty Investments (formerly known as The Shopoff Group). William Shopoff is the Founder and Principal of all these entities. Performance has varied in this time frame with certain offerings having generated losses that are detailed in the track record. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- If you are a natural person and you are claiming to be an Accredited Investor on the basis of having a net worth of at least $1,000,000, you will be required to provide documentary evidence of your assets dated within three months of the date of your Purchase Agreement, including without limitation: (i) bank statements; (ii) brokerage statements and other statements of securities holdings; (iii) certificates of deposit; (iv) tax assessments of real property; and (v) independent third party appraisals of assets. You will also be required to either: (a) provide a copy of a consumer or credit report dated within three months prior to the date of your Purchase Agreement from a nationwide consumer reporting agency such as Equifax, Experian or TransUnion (a “Credit Report”); or (b) consent to the Trust’s procurement of your Credit Report. You will also be required to represent that you have no other material liabilities other than those appearing on your Credit Report.
- If you are a natural person and you are claiming to be an Accredited Investor on the basis of having individual income in excess of $200,000, or joint income with you or your spouse or spousal equivalent in excess of $300,000, in each of the two most recent years and a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year, you will be required to provide all Internal Revenue Service forms you have received or completed with respect to your taxable income for the most recent two full calendar years, including without limitation, Forms W-2, 1099, 1040 and Schedule K-1 of Form 1065.
Visit the SEC website for more information on what is an accredited investor.
1. 12% per annum, non-compounded, payable no less frequently than quarterly. First payments commencing with the period ending on March 31, 2023.
2. 24-month term from end of initial offering period February 28, 2023. The maturity date is February 28, 2025, with an option to extend one-year by mutual consent. May be prepaid at the Manager’s discretion. (If prepayment occurs within 9 months of the Offering Termination date, Investors are entitled to payment as if the note was repaid 9 months after the Offering Termination date.)
3. The loans made by the Fund are secured by a pledge of certain promote distributions from, and limited liability company interests in, two separate affiliated real estate ventures, as described in the Memorandum. The estimated value is internally created by management based on assumptions they believe are correct. Please refer to the Private Placement Memorandum for details of the net present value calculation.
4. The potential tax benefits related to this Fund are the federal income tax aspects, and state, local or other tax implications may vary.