We are a company developed from determination, integrity and vision. We provide immediate, direct investment opportunities with a strategy that seeks to create and increase wealth by transforming underutilized, undervalued or mismanaged real estate into more attractive and valuable assets. For 30 years, this strategy has helped our family of companies realize untapped appreciation and profitability for investors.**
The Integris Real Estate Investments team pursues the highest and best use for all our property investments, seeking to maximize value by focusing on the entitlement of land, the repositioning of commercial assets, and the development of commercial and residential assets, where we believe we can best control/affect the outcome. View our available offerings.
Compare and review our current commercial real estate-related investment opportunities. We provide immediate, direct investment opportunities that seeks to create and increase wealth by transforming underutilized, undervalued or mismanaged real estate into more attractive and valuable assets. For nearly 30 years, this strategy has helped our family of companies realize untapped appreciation and profitability for investors.
How the Investment Process Works
2. CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Upon verification, complete your investment profile.
3. REVIEW INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
As a verified investor, you now have in-depth access to each investment offering.
Complete your transaction online.
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Architectural rendering for illustrative purposes only and shows a holding of an Integris Fund. Final design subject to change.
** There is no assurance that these goals and strategy will be achieved or meet investment objectives in whole or in part. 1992-present as Asset Recovery Fund, Eastbridge Partners and Shopoff Realty Investments (formerly known as The Shopoff Group). William Shopoff is the Founder and Principal of all these entities. Performance has varied in this time frame with certain offerings having generated losses that are detailed in the track record. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
1. The potential tax benefits related to this Fund are the federal income tax aspects, and state, local or other tax implications may vary.
2. 12% per annum, non-compounded, payable no less frequently than quarterly. First payments commencing with the period ending on September 30, 2022.
3. 24 Months or less term. May be prepaid at the Manager’s discretion. (If prepayment occurs within 9 months of the Offering Termination date, Investors are entitled to payment as if the note was repaid 9 months after the Offering Termination date.
4. The loans are secured by a collateral package consisting of a pledge of interests in certain promote distributions associated with two real estate ventures.
An “accredited investor:”
- Has income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence), OR visit the SEC website for more information on what is an accredited investor.